Global Montessori is the Perfect Learning Environment for Your Precious Children
There are a wide variety of reasons why parents choose to enroll their children in a Global Montessori program. For some, they recognize the superior learning environment where children are encouraged to follow their own interests while fulfilling the requirements of a well-rounded education. For others, the lure is a smaller, more collaborative learning environment that fosters respect and tolerance of others. Some parents appreciate the appeal of learning in groups that contain three grade levels, where younger students are mentored by older students and learn more quickly, and at a higher grade level, as a result.
No matter what your reason might be for considering the Montessori method for your child, here are the top 9 reasons why parents consider this route, and specifically Global Montessori School, for educating their children. Global Montessori has been participating in the development of outstanding human beings since 1988.
9 Reasons Why Global Montessori Stands Out
- Caring, loving, Montessori and ECE trained, experienced teachers and caregivers ensure a perfect learning environment for your child
- Montessori-specific learning materials ensure engagement and encourage the wish to explore and learn new skills
- The collaborative, encouraging, respectful and peaceful learning environment contributes to furthering studies in subjects that interest the child
- Programs that allow children to learn, grow and thrive while building self-confidence and self-esteem
- Programs aimed at developing the whole child: physically, cognitively, socially, emotionally and spiritually
- Children are treated equally with regard to race, sex, nationality and ethnic origin
- Clearly defined educational units geared to individual age groups (infant/toddler, preschool, kindergarten and elementary school students)
- Bright, airy classrooms, completely accessible to children’s needs, with appropriate child-sized equipment
- School tours booked during school hours so you get a chance to assess the classrooms, materials and teaching/learning environment before you enroll your child.
Global Montessori has been offering childcare, after school care, and the Montessori method of schooling since 1988. We accept infants, toddlers, kindergarten and elementary school students living in and around the Langley area and beyond. For more information, visit http://globalmontessorischool.com/admissions/.