Halloween Craft: How to Make a Toilet Paper Roll Monster
This is a great Halloween Craft activity for Kindergarten kids!
You will need:
- toilet paper rolls (or other cardboard tubes)
- clear drying glue
- wool (or yarn)
- googly eyes
- feathers (optional)
- other embellishments (optional)
Halloween Craft Instructions:
- Roughly paint the outside of the toilet paper roll with glue.
- Wrap wool or yarn around the outside of the toilet paper roll. (It doesn’t have to be neat.) Add an extra dab of glue to the end of the yarn to make sure it sticks down.
- Glue on googly eyes – as many as you’d like!
- Roughly paint the inside top section of the tp roll with the glue. Stick on feathers or cut wool as hair.
- Add any other embellishments you like!
For more Halloween craft ideas, visit: https://www.danyabanya.com/monster-toilet-paper-roll-yarn-craft-kids/
Global Montessori has been providing infant/toddler daycare, preschool and elementary school programs in Langley and surrounding areas since 1988. In addition to daycare programs, Global Montessori also provides before and after school care for kindergarten and elementary children for parents who require the extra care.